Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diabetes Symptoms In Two-year-olds

Imperfection Perfect Love Artist


LUCIANO- know I think I am, as it were ... "unloved." She is so ... (I cut his friend).

RENATO - other than how to think.

LUCIANO - so I would not but she is just exactly as I thought.

RENATO - Oh, I understand perfectly, when things happen like you thought, is there anything you did not do badly enough.

LUCIANO - I know, but do not know why I did my best to ruin everything.

RENATO - Apparently there was something a few things without realizing it did well.
You must be more careful to avoid making these mistakes, or rather, you have less care, really do not know.

LUCIANO - say that no one is perfect, but she is perfect, and nobody should be perfect, this is the fault of her say that she is a "perfect imperfection."

RENATO - Look on this side, you now have the advantage of being free, when in love only think to blame this horrible crime. And the inevitable attraction of morbidity, not stop thinking about this and you get distracted by all your other goals, if you have them.

LUCIANO - I like to set goals, but not performing. The problem is that now I have to blame for not performing. When this love is one place the best excuses of all kinds.

RENATO- So this is just an excuse and they still love. Right?

LUCIANO - So obviously I am? Because in that case I look for a better to pretend that I'm not.

RENATO - For what purpose?

LUCIANO - To continue loving it, of course.

RENATO - Of course I understand, but if there is a possibility that she loves you, I can think of the ridiculous idea that maybe you should let him know you love her too.

LUCIANO - And what your idea is ridiculous! I hope that there is no mention that possibility. I love to love or be loved, but would hate to happen both at once.

RENATO - I'm sure I'll regret asking this but what I can know why?

LUCIANO - Only once in my life I made the mistake of loving and being loved equally, and discovered that there is nothing as bad as the feeling that one is completely happy. When one feels happy to have it all, so does one feel that it has nothing to do. Not that I have something to do, but at least if you are not completely happy, you have the motivation to find it missing, you have the need to create something new, something artistic and beautiful, to impress the person from whom is in love. But if you find that person in love with you, you no longer need to impress anyone, then comes happiness and happiness limits the imagination and thus artistic creation.

RENATO - I knew that I would regret, I was terribly bored the theme of love, this pretty old fashioned, I'm sure it must have been the first fashion who invented civilization to entertain the middle classes. I also believe that people who talk about love have never experienced it, and those who live never have time to talk about . Yet I agree with you, happy endings so depressed me, are so predictable. I've always preferred the tragedy.

LUCIANO - Living life should be the greatest of tragedies. It is this imperfection that makes life perfect. Like when he's in love with beautiful eyes for which one has never been regarded in the same way. Or when it is committed to someone who loves you intensely, but are unable to close their eyes when you kiss this person. This is to live intensely.

RENATO- But as annoying as it may seem most people yearn for a predictable happy ending which is death. This is the comedy of life. The comfort of many is the hope of knowing that one day will not experience more pain sensations. Instead I would have eternal life and never die. That would be the worst tragedy that a man could have. Living over a thousand years and see how each person you love dies or worse, to see how people die and I loved you flattered. If I had the good fortune to experience something like that, would without doubt the best artist the world has ever known.

LUCIANO- If, as is, you start to bore me with your existential questions.

RENATO- 's because I'm returning to a state of sobriety, and when I'm sober I think clearly it is never good. I need a good liquor, I know a very fine and elegant bar where certain animals know luxury white fur. What do you say we now, perhaps ivory finish pouring liquid before dawn.

LUCIANO- For the particular state in which I feel your invitation I find a complete disrespect of you, so it would be foolish not to accept it. We therefore hope to commit some foolish to cause a scandal. I'm sure she will be furious when he finds out.

Raziel Tovar

October 23, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment