Friday, October 17, 2008

Watch One Program Tape Another

Interest Attraction or

Scene. A lady is sitting waiting on the table in a restaurant. A waiter is serving the beverages. A young man is coming and sitting with her.
This dusk. Music plays in the background. There are few people around.

- (The girl child). Because you asked me to come to this place.
"I have something to say.
"And I have something to listen to, so tell me, what do you have to say?
"I always I have things to say but does not normally do, always evades the opportunity and just say that I have many things to say.
"Better save yourself the explanations.
"I try to do so, one day I'll see many more of which until now I have.
"She perfectly what you mean, otherwise it would not be here.
"I had no idea what I will tell you, if I had known, I assure you was as far as possible from here. Unfortunately here I am, and the truth is that I like very much.
- Unfortunately for you or me?
"I think for both.
"I know.
"I also knew you knew.
- Why do not you tell me before?
"If I could explain it, would not be having this conversation.
"Unfortunately we're having, so I demand a response.
"I have no answer, just lots of questions.
"I persuaded your answer, but I need a good argument to convince me because you liked, so please continue.
- Continue? And when I stopped?
"Excuse me, I hear.
"I'm glad you listen.
-From flamenco music, to rock, and pop and other genres.
- What other genres?
-The mostly male, so we keep talking yet.
"Sorry did not want to bother you.
"Do not worry I'm fine sitting here comfortable.
"You know, I know people beautiful, intelligent and some other arts. You're the only beautiful, intelligent and artistic people I know.
- And if he lacked some of those qualities?
- Well, I need to pay close attention to what I'm going to say. There are people that I find interesting because I like, but I like you because you're interesting.
What is the difference between them?
"In the first is anyone who could be beautiful, therefore attracts me, what makes me think it's interesting, but eventually I realized that I let go, then discover how boring it can be that person. In the second case it is someone that is really interesting, someone you can talk of an indefinite variety of subjects, this makes him a beautiful person and that's when I like. This is the argument that I have to convince. Now tell me what you think about all this.
"I still have not told me everything, you lack the most important, ie the most important proposition.
- Who's talking about a proposition?
"I just do me, but are you the one to make it.
"Sorry, these confused, I just wanted you to say I like you because you are interesting, not interest me because I like you.
- Ahem! (cough). Now if I feel uncomfortable.
"Maybe you should change positions.
- And what should I take?
-La that contains more alcohol of course.
"No volume.
"I'll make for you.
"Then feel disappointed, maybe angry.
"I feel successful. (He moves a bit and straighten your back).
"I have to go, I've been waiting but you came too late.
"Excuse me, I can not really remember when it comes, but my parents say it was at noon on April 1.
"If you had come a few months earlier would have been very good.
- Am I wrong?
"You could have done better. (Gets up and leaves.)
- (To waiter). You can pick these drinks and bring me another.
- Are you sure sir? Their drinks are still in the middle.
- If there is no problem, I like leaving things half and start over, I like to feel when something is about to end.

Raziel Tovar

October 17, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment