Friday, October 17, 2008

Milena Velba Cigar Images

The tragedy of being in love


X-am in love with a woman.
L - do not know what is more sad, if being in love, or the fact that it is a woman.
X
I do not see why this has to be sad, I think it's you the one who makes all things is seen as a disgrace.
L-The trouble is that you do not recognize this when you are presented.
X "I have not had the pleasure of meeting.
L "But it you do.
X - "The misfortune, or who I love?
L-No difference. Listen, when you're in love with a woman and not know if it is reciprocated feels anxious and confused, and although he knows that these symptoms desaparcarían face to face with the cause, cringes at the time to act, because at least something sure, you know you have the pleasure of the benefit of the doubt . But if you get an answer final one hand, symptoms may become euphoria and excitement, on the other, there is the possibility of being absolutely nothing. Paradoxically, this last would be the best.
X-doubt completely what I have said.
L-So you've decided to stay with something. That's good to know that I have understood.
X
I still do not understand what's wrong with falling in love with a woman.
L-Veras my dear friend, the tragedy of us is that we are all equal, all of them being so different. All men They can be conquered by the beauty of the other, but women never know they want exactly . That's why the friendship between men is generally stronger than women. Only one man knows how to bring joy to another man. Women are not happy or they do themselves.
X-misogynist For your peculiar way of seeing things, I infer that you try to tell me that I can be happy only having an affair with a man.
L-Solo is meant as suggestions.
X "Sorry but I can not, my choice of subject is contrary to my sex.
L-
same is my case, unfortunately, probably because of our aging culture, but imagine how it would be if no one had a specific object choice, and that could one day fall in love with a woman and another man.
X-It appears that women will have been disappointed enough.
L "I'm not the one who has fallen in love.
X-You are in love with the man who sleeps in your bed.
L-Yes, but even I dare not confess my love, better to get under you're listening.
X-Vanity has the best ears.
L-As good as those of this love, but for the vain all you hear is praise for the love all the comments are insulting the person you love.

Raziel Tovar
October 17, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment