Saturday, September 19, 2009

Does L Arginine Stunt Growth

A song for Her

This is not what I expected
but is just as I planned
Is it love so simple and empty
or because I feel so alive

When you walk away from my
is when you most need
I seek not happiness but
the reward of unhappiness

I'm not willing to spend my life every day

waiting for you when you arrive, you are likely
playing the piano by

forget you Love is not so interesting when you have insurance
much I regret having promised
I can not give what I gave
I'm away from you
I have fear of not being able
Back to Besate anymore
As my eyes come to rest
If you stop thinking about

In my fantasies I pray
Again and again come back to me
But in reality I ask
far from me That
ego Cut me my wings
This time I want to drag you

19/Sep/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment